Job Description: We are looking for a UI Designer to join a Creative Services team with our client based in Huntington Beach, CA. (*For the right talent, client will allow candidate to work from any market, remotely.)
This role will be responsible for the design and layout of websites. Working alongside creative directors and other teammates, this person will shape experiences to meet the needs of business partners, and satisfy communications objectives for identified audiences. Duties may include technical, aesthetic and functional requirements identification, providing different options for tackling design problems; maintenance planning; and innovations to our standard identity for use on the internal web.
• Part of a creative design team answering to the Creative Director, deliver communication and marketing-oriented treatments of web content in well considered, professional websites and digital experiences.
• Follow industry best practices in design to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to standard Creative Services workflow and approval processes.
• Also helpful will be experience creating databases, use of APIs, and integrating simple websites with existing applications for dynamic content integration.
• Attention to detail is a must, as is comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints.
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment.
• Able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
3+ years relevant industry experience and bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered, along with resume, submit links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work.