Title: UI Designer
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 6-12 months
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Our client, a notable sports and entertainment company, is looking for a UI Designer to join their creative team on a long-term, full-time contract. You will be working with a team of designers, creative directors, producers, on innovative digital products and projects that will be seen and used by millions.
You may be a good fit if you have about 3-5 years of experience with UI design, visual systems design, responsive design.
• Design great user interfaces across multiple platforms
• Design UI elements that extend across multiple devices and contexts
• Design visual systems that are expansive and cohesive across multiple user touchpoints
• Provide time estimates and follow through with timely execution of deliverables
• Work with technical teams to ensure all products are built to the specifications of the design
• Use and create new templates for decks and presentations
• Keep abreast of industry trends and technologies
• 3-5 years of experience with UI design, visual systems design, responsive design
• Strong creative and conceptual vision with the skills to execute and communicate that vision
• Expert in graphic design, information design, typography, user interface design
• Extremely detail oriented, organized, skilled craftsmen
• Exquisite design of visual systems that scale
• Working knowledge of the capabilities of different platforms including
mobile, tablet, web, and connected televisions/set-top boxes
• Sports fans are welcome!
If you are interested, please apply and include your portfolio! Or if you know someone, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: UI Designer