My client is looking for a fantastic hybrid UI/UX Designer to join their stellar design team.
Design is a core part of the Product team. Their designers are involved in every aspect of the product design process, from brainstorming big gnarly problems to tweaking pixels just before launch. They learn about their customers’ behaviours and then use that understanding to improve their experience across all their services. They work closely with product managers and engineers, but also with wider teams like CRM, customer service and marketing, which gives them a broad experience across the business. There’s a lot to take in and crazy complexity to juggle. They are curious, tenacious, open-minded and creative problem solvers. They love trying to figure out why their customers behave the way they do, and never stop learning and questioning.
All candidates should be able to provide examples of work demonstrating an ability to generate ideas, problem solve and effectively communicate their thinking.
Day to day responsibilities
• Collaborate with product and research teams to create effective and delightful user experiences for their global audience
• Take conceptual ideas and define interaction models, visual design and UI specifications
• Create wireframes and prototypes for design exploration and user testing
• Work with the other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the whole product.
• Solid understand and passion for detailed interaction and information design
• Experience of working with design systems and or style guides
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• An understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design techniques
• Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design rationale
• Experience in solving end-to-end UX problems