START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL UI DESIGNER!**
- Guide the design vision for future site architecture, taxonomy, boutiques, the next generation of features, mini-sites and other online marketing vehicles.
- Manage day to day design changes to accommodate the business needs of all product lines and marketing programs.
- Assist with site production as needed focusing on major layout and site flow updates.
- Create engaging and brand relevant creative assets to help construct the overall user experience and result in higher click-through rates and conversion.
- Lead medium design projects and other creative initiatives proactively (e.g., redesign of templates, style guide, or process improvements), set deliverables and deadlines, and help to drive projects to completion
- Create effective, engaging designs that support business objectives, adhere to established brand guidelines and meet legal requirements, with minimal direction.
- Translate interaction design/wireframes into visual user interfaces.
- Deliver site concepts, comps, and annotated comps and cut assets.
- Assist with site optimization projects, surfacing new design answers to questions posed by site analytics.
- Apply user-centered design practices to create high quality consumer experiences.
- Work closely with usability team to test new designs.
- Strategic design work for multi-variant testing, building out page variations as needed to test hypotheses on the site.
- Collaborate with marketing and site merchandising on how to continually improve the effectiveness of promotions; continually develop and test new approaches.
- Research competition and be aware of emerging technologies.
- Communicate and sell design solutions to senior management and colleagues.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.