We put our players first, and we’re looking for the most talented and creative game developers to help create amazing experiences for our players. Mobile is the future of our industry and our mobile team is growing fast, with studios around the world and a portfolio of blockbuster titles, we are uniquely positioned to become the world’s #1 mobile gaming company.
Our team is creating innovative player experiences by pushing the envelope of what has been done with Mobile. We have the stability and backing of a large company combined with the agility and fun culture of a small studio. Come join our exciting team as we redefine mobile through our focus on creativity, collaboration, and rapid iteration.
The ideal Mobile UI Artist candidate has a proven track record in mobile gaming and comes with the understanding that a world-class user interface is a fundamental part of bringing amazing experiences to our players. They know how to create dynamic, reactive, and appealing UI for mobile games.
- Create, edit, and optimize high quality UI assets and animations.
- Drive UI approval through each stage production: concept, wireframe, in-game, etc.
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests.
- Construction and layout of 3D UI elements and animations.
- A passion for playing and making awesome games!
- Technical/Hands-on experience building interfaces in-game with UI authoring tools.
- Proven track-record designing/implementing UI efforts for mobile/social titles.
- Highly motivated self-starter; capable of operating with minimal management oversight.
- Strong understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns in the mobile space.
- Ability to develop and extend a UI style that enhances clarity and usability.
- Top level illustration, design and animation skills.
- Very strong Illustrator/Sketch, AfterEffects (animation), and Photoshop skills.
- Exceptional graphic design and visual communication skills.
Please provide a portfolio which demonstrates your excellent work!