We are looking for a FREELANCE UI / UX DESIGNER to join an award winning Sydney agency.
The ideal candidate will be a talented creative, who is passionate about digital technologies, design solutions and usability; confident working closely with UX and Development teams; and within a collaborative studio environment.
You will have experience creating highly refined digital design solutions and leading the visual aesthetic across a range of projects including responsive websites and mobile apps; right through to innovative digital experiences.
Working from UX research, taking these findings and providing initial concepts for testing within the Discovery phase, then refining concepts right through to final roll-out across all assets, artifacts and associated creative deliverables.
• Create refined design solutions, that are both beautiful and usable, demonstrate a clear creative vision.
• High level attention to detail, ensuring design consistency across all assets / artifacts / touchpoints
• Adaptable approach to User Testing, receptive to iterations and alternatives for A/B testing
• Highly collaborative approach, working effectively with various studio teams (including strategy, creative, UX, development and delivery).
• Working closely with the Development team and working within technical constraints
• Friendly, engaging, enthusiastic approach
• 3+ years experience within a digital focused role
• Highly skilled in Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
• Solid technical understanding, no hand-coding needed but awareness of how it all fits together
• Highly organised, confident self-managing creative projects
INTERESTED? Please send through your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or click below to apply directly.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of UI / UX Design roles, with both agency and client-side studios. So if this role doesn't align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.