This is a 3-4 mos. on-site contract.
- Minimum of 3 years training experience
- Health care experience
- Background in teaching desired
- The trainer must be open to flexible hours as needed
The ideal candidate will have teaching experience as a school teacher at any level. The trainer facilitates staff training programs which enhance technical skills and promote clinical and professional development. Delivers classroom training, one-on-one training, and at-the-elbow user support for the full suite of appointment scheduling and electronic medical record applications used within the system.
- Graduation from accredited senior college with a degree in Computer Science, Training and Development, Business, Education, or Nursing.
- 3 year of experience in facilitation in a health care environment
- Experience in development and editing of instructional material
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ideally experience as a school teacher
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with a variety of personnel within teams and across organizational lines
- Executive-level presence and comfortable providing training and support to clinicians and leaders
- Must be adaptable to change and able to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Strong initiative and can establish personal goals and take responsibility for meeting them within defined timelines and with minimal supervisor assistance
- Provides one-on-one training and at-the-elbow support to users ensuring that the appointment scheduling staff are able to schedule appointment and complete documentation.
- Utilizes curriculum, lesson plan, and training materials created by instructional designers to provide technical training and orientation to clinical applications.
- Delivers classroom training for all guidelines and applications with a focus on those used in the contact center environment.
- Works collaboratively with other members of project and training team to assist in developing and maintaining the training program.
- Gathers user needs and technical support issues and acts as liaison to applications analysts and system administrators to ensure user issues are resolved.
- Assists in conducting training needs, task, and job analyses to develop technical training strategy.
- The trainer must be open to flexible hours as needed.