This position will create training to assist in understanding, interpreting, communicating and implementing generation Industrial Control System (ICS) cyber security program. The position must closely follow existing policies and procedures and it will assist in providing training metrics to management. The position will be a contributor to the overall generation cyber security efforts. The Position will be technically supported by the Compliance and Cyber Security Team (CCST), and the training program will provide support to overall cyber security program.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to work with SME's in order to transfer technical information into a PowerPoint presentation that will later be sent to Corporate Training and used to create training programs company wide. The person who would be an ideal fit will have experience in PowerPoint, the ability to pull out relevant training materials from technical documentation and experience working with SME's to translate technical information to everyday language.
Required Experience/Top 3 skills candidates must have:
1. Strong oral and written communication skills
2. Ability to summarize policy and procedures to ensure concepts are learned by trainees
3. Ability to collaborate with business groups to ensure training is efficiently implemented. Will need to work with engineers, specialists, corporate training and others.
4. PowerPoint experience
• Work effectively with personnel at all levels of the organization
• Identify, assess and assist with the ICS training implementation associated with cyber security
• Ability to effectively communicate changing ideas and develop consensus on training issues
• Ability to work effectively in high-performance workplace situations with limited supervision; self-directed
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs