Training Project Manager will have led training project initiatives (e-learning, instructor led, webinars, etc.) and handle coordination of content creation, budgets, timelines, scope and quality measures for the programs. This is a great opportunity for an experienced person in Instructional Design Project Management, looking to add value to a training team to help with program improvements and also work with stakeholders and vendors, both internally and externally.
We are looking for talent who love to collaborate, challenge and are seeking longevity in their next position.
• Manage projects from concept through execution, maintaining a high level of quality throughout.
• Deliver program and deliverables according to company objectives and client expectations.
• Create and maintain project plans, manage project dependencies and track completion of
• Develop and manage internal budgets and client budget scope documents and communications.
• Help research and procure appropriate services and talents to complete the project.
• Communicate ongoing program changes including tasks, deliverables, and priorities change.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
• Create and facilitate meeting agendas, capture meeting notes and lead organized and client-
• Conduct any quality control measure throughout project lifecycle.
• Support Account Teams and Senior Program Managers.
• Manage the project team, vendors and stakeholders, provide constructive feedback to elevate