Vitamin T is currently in search of a Training Operations Project Manager for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite 40 hr/week role!
The position is on-site, co-located with the Automotive Client in a professional, collaborative, team-oriented environment in a Marketing & Sales organization. This individual will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning team of professionals, recognized externally with numerous awards for Training and Communication Deliverables.
• Training Advisory Board (TAB) Coordination
• Maintain positive relationship with all Board Members
• Coordinate monthly Webex TAB meetings
• Send out meeting notices/communications to TAB Dealers, Board Members and internal presenters
• Ensure meeting agendas are valuable, Dealer input/guidance is received and meetings flow with appropriate timing and interactions
• Capture and summarize the meeting outcomes into a newsletter format and send to participants
• Coordinate In-Person Training Advisory Board Meetings
• Coordinate Agenda
• Ensure Agenda is facilitated so that participants are engaged and their voice is heard
• Work with 3rd party event marketing supplier to ensure all meeting accommodations, flight reservations, meals and activities are professionally delivered
• Communicate with Dealer Board Members and Clients (meeting invites, agenda, scheduling details, and RSVP's so that meeting has a high turnout)
• Capture and summarize meeting outcomes and send to the Dealers after the meeting
• Budget Coordination
• Process payments for 3rd party trainers
• Process re-bills for studio/validation services to other departments as applicable
• Assist in the maintenance of budget, forecasting, accruals and BPR review
• Manage Webinar process
• Support the development of the Webinar training schedule
• Manage the distribution of Webinar, classroom and self-study training materials
• Oversee activities of the Webinar Trainers
• Reschedule Webinars needed due to technical issues or trainer unavailable
• Monitor Webinar attendance to ensure Adobe license limit is not exceeded
• Coordinate with the Webinar Technical Support Help Desk
• Create and maintain Webinar process documentation as needed.
• Design and execute ad hoc projects that support the client’s mission of improving the competency of retailers with training and performance tools, resulting in improved sales, customer satisfaction & profitability
• Provides both strategic support and day to day tactical execution.
• Participates in team status meetings.
• Acts as customer service for the client.
• Produces reports for the program and identifies, monitors, and measures on key program results.
• Provide timely resolution of issues by following established escalation processes and informing management as necessary. Understands and follows delivery areas’ processes as required.
• Coordinates and tracks different projects.
• Delivers projects within timelines and budgets, and ensures outlined program specifics as well as client satisfaction goals are met.
• Fills in time sheets, expense reports and other administrative duties.
• Apply knowledge of products, services and solutions to client needs.
• Contributes to idea generation/sharing with the team.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing
• 3+ years of project/account management, sales or marketing
• Works with minimal guidance
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
• Excellent decision making skills
• Experience in relationship marketing, direct marketing and interactive solutions preferred
• Successful experience working in a team environment with the demand of short deadlines and high-pressure situations
• Automotive experience preferred.
• Computer literacy
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards