• Scheduling attendees’ attendance at the training center - logistics such as travel, hotel, transportation during their training
• Opening and closing the training center
• Entering daily roster, student grade sheets and creation of completion certificates.
• Coordinate with L&D staff including trainers, recruiters, competency/mentoring and other OA resources.
• Answering calls, directing trainees, taking care of materials needed for training classes (distributing materials out, collecting attendance sheets and course evaluations).
• Monitoring the training facility, making sure the building is open and ready for students in the morning, addressing needs and questions during the day, and ensuring all depart building at end of day.
• Greeting guests and directing them to their desired location, taking deliveries and ensuring smooth operation of the facility.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-2+ years administrative/customer service related experience required.
- MS Outlook, Excel, Word required. PowerPoint preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs