As the primary interface for a divison of our large tech client for category specific related training and evangelism activities we are looking for a creative team member who has exceptional communication skills, who understands the retail landscape and how to best communicate to Retail Sales Professionals to garner their excitement and adoption of our client's products.
The Master Trainer will execute all WW programs developed in association with all involved members so we need someone who is accustomed to working with multiple stakeholders, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who is hungry to get people excited about our client's amazing products.
As a Master Trainer, you will be responsible for facilitating the delivery (and at times creation) of our client's training content as well as leading the category specific training and event experience across Canada for retailers such as EB Games, BestBuy, Staples Business Depot, Costco and other Distribution partners.
In addition, you will be responsible for supporting our client's Evangelism strategy across all product categories, driven primarily through our client's online training portal, Retail Representative training event activities and ‘other’ social media opportunities. You will be the go-to person relied upon to be a subject matter expert in our client's retail products – are you up for the challenge?
• Support the Canadian Labour & Evangelism Lead in creating national training & evangelism programs to drive adoption and excitement of our client's products
• Actively participant in creating seasonal plans (as assigned), aligning with internal stakeholders on key deliverables
• Work in partnership with the World-Wide team to localize training content to be delivered at the local level
• Creatively drive adoption and evangelism of product messaging, working in partnership with a third party labour organization to deliver messaging across Canada (in-person and online)
• Responsible for driving target attainment analysis, measuring and monitoring field team impact and ROI recommendations based on the above (i.e. # of people trained, NPS scores, field sentiment, capturing of product feedback)
• Support the Field Labour Lead to forecast Labour & Evangelism budget requirements on an ongoing basis
• Manages and Monitors agreed upon spend in partnership with Channel Managers.
• Provides guidance, and then measure/monitor, Agency performance of: Walk & Talks (1:1s) / 1:Many training events/Insights Sales Activity / Assisted Selling
Training includes providing the field team with the support required to:
- Review key selling messages, product description material and leave behinds
- Features and benefits
- Train on new products, provided all training materials as received/localized from the World-Wide team. Some local content creation required.
- Compare benefits of client's products for RPs
- Educate RPs with qualifying and prospecting skills specific to client's products
- Educate RPs with up selling skills specific to client's products
- Event Sales Day Training (when applicable) – creation and delivery of content
- Provide support and coaching to Event Sales Representatives
- Spot-check Event Sales events
- Provide materials to Event Sales Reps to improve store level effectiveness
- Provide information on current promotions and incentives
- Supporting the client in achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Review national sales targets
- Review regional sales targets
- Provide recommendation and feedback based on trend analysis of regional sales targets