You will be responsible for the operations and logistics of core learning offerings.
- Responsible for all logistics and operations for a number of training programs, and supporting program managers so the programs run smoothly from start to finish
- Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programs you are supporting, with the ability to communicate effectively to attendees and stakeholders about program details.
- Communicate effectively with senior members of staff and facilitators about assigned programs by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge.
- Collaborate with program managers, and external vendors, to ensure that all materials are kept up-to-date.
- If required, collaborate with program managers to analyze the effectiveness of a program, and proactively make suggestions for improvement, and participate in program improvement discussions with program managers
- Continuously evaluate existing operations processes for efficiency gains, identify areas for improvement, and proactively suggest implementation strategies (e.g. streamlined scheduling process).
-Be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
-Be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks, able to follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
-Experience growing positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
-Be flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
-Extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of scrappiness. Highly organized and detailed-oriented. Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
-Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
-University Degree with strong results
Nice to have:-
- Ideally we are looking for someone with 2-3 years work experience but are open to as little as 1 year for the right person.
- The ideal candidate is team focused, an excellent communicator, and understands the importance of ensuring a positive experience for everyone involved in the coordination process.
- Ideally they will have intermediate experience in excel/spreadsheets/reporting.