The Inside Sales Learning and Delivery Team of this global tech org based in Redmond, WA is seeking an Inside Sales Center Technical Learning Specialist to support the development and management of a robust workshop process to support the growth of the Inside Sales team worldwide.
There are 6-7 global inside sales centers for the company. This team consists of several trainers and the director of Learning & Development (who this individual will work closely with). The team is currently working to curate and deliver Inside Sales training workshops around the world while driving customer conversations and relationships around the world.
The focus of this role will be to drive a process to:
• Identify workshop topics through request from the sales and delivery team as well as objective analysis of data
• Discover and curate content from existing company resources
• Working with the scheduling team: schedule and monitor the delivery of the workshop
• Provide reporting on the progress and effectiveness of the workshop process to drive continuous improvement
- Must have broad technical acumen across primary workloads of Cloud Apps and Infrastructure, Cloud Data and AI, Modern Workplace Software and Business Applications.
- Working with Insides Sales and Learning and Delivery stakeholders, must be able to quickly condense topic suggestions and data analysis into deliverable learning objectives and workshop syllabus, then to curate existing content sources to find content to address the identified need.
- Must be able to translate technical content into sales conversations and approaches