This role will serve as a project/traffic manager to project manage print production/printing jobs.
• Work cooperatively with key team members, clients, and vendors.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high volume environment.
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• 3-5 years’ experience in project management and production for high traffic worksite.
• Ensures that all documents meet established compliance standards.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and meet project deadlines.
• Strong organizational abilities.
• Keen respect for meeting and enforcing deadlines.
• Manage medium size, complex projects from intake to production.
In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Traffic projects through required production stages (planning, initiation and organization)
2. Track projects and upload required documents in Marketing Resource Management System
3. Collaboration with multiple functional teams and translation vendors to ensure projects are staying on track with timeline
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
2. Effective Communication – written and verbal
3. Time management
1. Problem solver
2. Good multi-tasker
3. Take charge/lead
1. Positive attitude
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs