3 Months, possibility of extension
The Traffic Manager is a three month freelance position that is responsible for managing the day-to-day Production of a large volume of Operational and Marketing materials that need to be delivered as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant files, and must adhere to Section 508 of the federal Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794(d)) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, AA Standard or higher).
This position requires a laser-focused attention to detail, a high level of organization, and
very strong communication skills.
The ADA Traffic Manager must thoroughly understand all departmental and organizational processes and protocols and take a proactive approach to support the ADA compliance initiative.
• Manage the day-to-day workflow of a large volume of creative assets to ensure they are ADA compliant.
• Creates and maintains detailed project plans and associated project deliverables.
• Communicates with Project Management, Design Services, and an established Vendor regarding workload and scheduling conflicts.
• Works closely with various teams to confirm job specifications and timing.
• Provides clear and consistent communication and transparency of information to project owners regarding their projects.
• Maintains proper file naming standards and manage distribution of final materials.
• Manages Quality Control standards of completed documents for accuracy.
• Makes certain all work has been budgeted appropriately and maintain financial records and invoice reports.
• Experience in creating and implementing project management plans including scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, etc.
• Highly organized with attention to detail and command of project specifications
• Ability to set priorities and manage workload during peak periods
• Ability to lead and work collaboratively as part of a team
• Possess knowledge of digital workflow systems
• Has a working knowledge of InDesign, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
• Always proactive and solution oriented
• Excellent proofreading and editing ability a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel
• Respects the roles and responsibilities of all colleagues
Collaborates closely with Web Services, Design Services, Strategic Marketing and Project Management teams.
Engages with established outside production vendor.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible work experience.
• Publications development or related experiences with a specific focus on project management a plus.
• Established experience working with creative teams and outside vendors.
• Knowledge with project management databases/software a plus
• Strong customer service orientation
• Knowledge of print production a plus
This position will be subject to a background check.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs