Reporting to our off-site Account Manager, the Aquent Traffic Manager will manage workflow and process efficiency for our client's dedicated off-site studio that supports their Global Marketing Communications. Working in our off-site Conshohocken studio, the Traffic Manager will coordinate workloads of the design team, and traffic multiple projects and their deadlines concurrently - through final file release – after intake by account managers. Projects will be approximately 80% print and 20% web focused. Tasks will include working closely with the account manager to manage workload balancing as required to meet all project deadlines, project tracking and reporting, budget tracking and invoicing, assembling of assets for design projects, markup of changes, version control, and QC of final files and regulatory submissions.
This is a highly administrative role and, as such, we seek someone qualified to, and interested in, successfully owning the unusually high levels of administrative duties within an otherwise coordination-oriented position.
- Develop a keen understanding of (and assure adherence to) the client’s brands standards, file structure standards, file management, and naming protocols. QC files prior to submission as requested
- Coordinate all submissions for approval, assuring the proper management and version control of all submissions, creative and regulatory
- Communicate priorities to the design/production team
- Manage project database(s) and reporting (client and internal)
- Successfully execute all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files
- Meet daily with account managers to plan staff assignments, priorities, etc. Assist in making projects “work ready” by pulling assets, marking changes etc.
- Account Growth and business development is always a priority and this individual should be able to identify potential opportunities for business growth and communicate those internally
- Ability to estimate resource requirements based on project scope
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files – including print production and image rights management
- InDesign, Acrobat, PhotoShop and Illustrator experience, with the ability to make minor changes on documents, is preferred