Our Traffic Manager must have a fun and energetic personality with a “make it happen” attitude. If you are results driven, customer focused and analytically oriented we want you to join our team. You will help drive the implementation of the firm’s business banking strategy, foster collaboration throughout the product and sales teams, and make banking better for their customers.
• Attend meeting and work with Marketing strategists to understand objective of solicitation
• Work with compiling teams to make sure creative updates are meeting milestone dates
• Work with Tech Editors and Graphic Artists to confirm accuracy of solicitation/promotional materials.
• Work with Compliance Team for accuracy of Legal terminology
• Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of direct mail solicitations
• Initiates recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
5+ years experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing, production or agency environment. Preferred: 3+ years Direct Mail experience, or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally Direct Mail solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
At least two years of project or product management experience
• Masters / MBA degree ‘
• Proactive. Takes initiative, drives for clarity, results-oriented, relentless and accountable
• Application of analytics to implement strategies and measure success
• Customer driven with the ability to empathize with their needs
• Experience using Design Thinking principles
• 5 or more years of project or product management experience
• PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
• Proven communication and collaboration skills
• Proven problem solving and influencing