Aquent is currently assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a Traffic Manager for a 3 month assignment with a strong likelihood of extension in SeaTac, WA. The Traffic Manager will be managing the development and implementation of small or moderately complex creative packaging projects within a growing in-house creative team as well as managing work flow to outside vendors.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Leads project teams to develop new packaging creative, and manages projects in accordance with established program management methodologies.
- Ensures that multiple projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
- Manages and monitors project or program schedules, progress and time tracking to ensure that expected results are delivered on time.
- Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. Consolidates, communicates and ensures resolution of all issues with all key stakeholders.
- Represents business unit, department or functional area on cross functional project teams.
Summary of Experience:
- Working across creative functional areas: 3-5 years.
- Participation in a variety of projects with progressive responsibility and leadership: 2 years.
- In-house creative or agency experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead projects to completion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects extending beyond a department or business unit.
- Ability to establish cross functional, collaborative relationships with business partners.
- Knowledge of basic business principles and company goals and objectives.