Fast-paced integrated marketing agency in the heart of Soho are looking for a Traffic Manager to join their team and manage work through the creative department. The role will be to manage the day-to- day workflow of roughly 20 creatives and around 5 different accounts.
Working in a team of traffic managers you will work closely and seamlessly with the team and have an understanding and holistic view of the full creative department and the all briefs and deadlines. You will therefore need to have past experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team as well as being someone who works & communicates well in a team.
If you are looking for a role where you an be pivotal to the smooth running of work between the Client services and the Creatives (Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers) department then this could be the role for you. You will be responsible for managing the expectations of both Client and Project management in terms of best practice and efficiency.
The Traffic Team uphold agency process; ensuring departments across the agency are adhering to the best and efficient ways of working.
A Traffic Manager must be able to use their judgement and skill to ensure the teams deliver work on time. The Traffic team aid Client and Project Management by being solutions driven and guiding efficiencies in the delivery of projects through Creative
- Organisation of resource through the teams
- Put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Keep the department freelance tracker up to date with accurate information and start and end dates. Working with IT and HR to ensure freelancers have the necessary equipment and work space to work.
- Run weekly commercial reports on utilisation across the departments, highlighting
issues and trends. Reporting on team’s commercial health and flagging and following up on
jobs with financial over runs.
- Work with Creatives on timesheet completion and commercial awareness
- Keep Creative Directors involved in decision-making around resource and overseeing
- Timely response to client and project management ad hoc requests and keeping the teams
updated on project progression.
- Managing diaries, putting in briefings, wip’s and 1st thought meetings.
- Ensuring concept and design turnaround times are adhered to.
- Leading stand-ups confidently and resolving issues/changes highlighted.
- Check in with creative and tech to ensure work is progressing and removing blockers.
- Weekly resource requests and Freelance requirements to be scheduled weekly, highlighting
any resourcing or people issues.
- Work with Client and Project Management on timing plans and schedule for the life of projects
If this sounds like an opportunity you think would be the next step in your career please let me know if you'd like to hear more. Otherwise you can apply with an up to date CV and an over view of your current situation and the salary you are looking for.