Are you a proactive individual who enjoys the buzz of a busy studio? If you are looking for a new role where as a Traffic Manager you can use your people skills, knowledge and influence to put the right people on the right jobs read on. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role where you were involved in:
- Resourcing and overseeing creative/digital projects
- Keeping Creative and Tech Leads involved in decision-making
- Ensuring concept and design turnaround times are adhered to
- Running a tight administrational ship
- Working with/running weekly reports which highlight issues and trends.
- Working with internal departments to ensure freelancers/staff have the necessary equipment and work space to work.
- Checking in with creatives and tech to ensure work is progressing and removing obstacles.
- Timely response to client and project management ad hoc requests and keeping the teams updated on project progression.
- Managing creative diaries, putting in briefings, wip’s and 1st thought meetings.
- Resolving issues/changes
You may have worked as a creative services, project or production coordinator but the heart of the role is as a traffic manager and your proactive nature will mean you are looking to work with client and project management on timing and schedule of life of projects, facilitating weekly resource requests and freelance requirements, highlighting any resourcing or people issues. You will love becoming part of a team & knowing the brands and the people who work on them. If this sounds like the kind of role that is going to keep you moving forward in your career and want to be part of Soho based studio please send me your CV to today with a cover letter detailing WHY YOU are suited to this role...