Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank is seeking a Traffic Copy Coordinator to join their team. The Log Coordinator is responsible for the proper placement of all commercial content and finalization of the On-Air logs. This is a 4-5 month temporary position to cover for a medical leave. Hours are 7 am to 4 pm.
- Prepare and finalize the 24-hour log.
- Verify program and break lengths are accurate.
- Responsible for navigating advertiser commercial placement.
- Ensures billboard and sponsorship spots are matched with advertisers.
- Communicates log issues with Sales and management.
- Processes and file log change requests and issues.
- Execute Hot-Starts and special program start and end times.
- Works closely with the Contracts Manager to insure advertiser accommodations are met.
- Assist Traffic management with various departmental projects.
Education: AA degree (preferable in Television/Radio Broadcasting or other related fields)
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have clerical and data input experience.
- Must have 1-3 year’s experience in Television Traffic.
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic System, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. Must have strong interpersonal skills and capable of working effectively within a team environment and across multiple business platforms.
- Must be capable of learning new system procedures/functions as they pertain to the needs of our business and children’s television.
- Must be capable of explaining oneself both verbally and in writing. Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude and willing to adapt in an industry environment where change is inevitable.