Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank is seeking a Traffic Copy Coordinator to join their team. The Copy Coordinator is responsible for the proper acquisition of all commercial content for the On-Air logs. This is a 4-5 month temporary position to cover for a medical leave. Hours are 7 am to 4 pm.
- Works with Agencies and Sales departments on managing and maintaining accuracy of all traffic commercial copy data.
- The application of commercial copy by adhering to Agency instructions and any specification schedules provided by Sales Administration.
- Works closely with Sales/Marketing for all Sponsorship accommodations to ensure accurate placement of spots and billboards.
- Maintain and file all commercial instructions for assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Inventory Manager and digital media providers in obtaining commercial delivery status.
- Works closely with Contracts Manager to ensure advertiser accommodations are met.
- Communicate and resolve copy related issues with Sales and management to maximize inventory.
- Assist Traffic management with various departmental projects.
Education: AA degree (preferable in Television/Radio Broadcasting or other related fields)
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have clerical and data input experience.
- Must have 1-3 year’s experience in Television Traffic.
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic System, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. Must have strong interpersonal skills and capable of working effectively within a team environment and across multiple business platforms.
- Must be capable of learning new system procedures/functions as they pertain to the needs of our business and children’s television.
- Must be capable of explaining oneself both verbally and in writing. Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude and willing to adapt in an industry environment where change is inevitable.