We are looking for a Traffic Coordinator who has Wide Orbit Traffic System experience/ knowledge, which is required!
Position Summary – Manipulating the daily log with minimal supervision to ensure spots are placed correctly. Maximizing inventory in live games and working with Sales to ensure spots are placed per advertiser specifications. Backing up other positions in the department as necessary.
Reports to Traffic Director
Position Scope – The following describes the responsibility or impact of this position in terms of employees supervised, annual budget, and/or potential company revenue (i.e.: sales, scheduling/programming, investing, marketing, new business, etc.).
Essential Functions – The following is a list of duties and responsibilities that are required of this position, which answers the question “Why does this position exist?”. Other duties may be assigned.
1. 50% Edit/Manipulate daily logs for FS West/PT/SD by placing commercials in appropriate places on the log based on client specifications.
2. 20% Work with Sales to maximize inventory in live events
3. 15% Work displaced spots to ensure spots are booked in correct shows and control oversell situations
4. 5% Create & maintain weekly paid program grid and daily program origination entry.
5. 5% Build formats, schedule onto program logs monthly and weekly revisions as issued by program department.
6. 5% Backup log reconciliation
Qualification Requirements - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty.
Education / Experience: Bachelor’s Degree
Mathematical / Reasoning Skills: Consistent with liberal arts bachelors at minimum
Computer Skills: Wide Orbit Traffic System, Microsoft Office