Our healthcare client in downtown Louisville is looking for a Traffic Coordinator, responsible for employing effective processes for projects through our client's internal agency to ensure timely delivery and accurate completion of those projects. This role requires highly developed communication skills. Using consistent and clear communication within and outside of the team, the Traffic role will build trust and credibility to strengthen our business partnerships and navigate priorities and business needs to drive completion of projects. This is a highly collaborative position that requires continuous communication and awareness of all jobs, the deadlines for these projects and awareness what is driving those deadlines to ensure they are delivered as needed based on all projects in the cue without negatively impacting business needs.
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiation, reading and writing skills are required as well as the ability to understand and navigate in-house project/process management and organizational procedures.
- This position requires flexibility with project scheduling, and problem solving in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Independent reasoning ability, advanced analytical skills and computer skills.
- Specialized proficiency with minimal supervision.
- Requires an ability to deal with people, work precisely and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills also a must.