Our amazing client located in El Segundo, CA is looking for a Traffic Coordinator for an ongoing long-term contract with full-time hours!
The position will start at the end of February 2018 and you must take/pass a background check if extended an offer.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to absorb given responsibilities and handle constructive criticism while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing support to your manager and the marketing team.
- Ability to coordinate/project management on multiple projects simultaneously that range from print, digital, interactive, video, etc.
- Maintain strong support in an efficient and effective manner while completing of a broad range of marketing and corporate communications projects (i.e. job initiation, routing through multiple teams, approval process, completion).
Day to day:
- Update status reports on a daily basis.
- Managing multiple projects in a Project Management software system.
- Compile comments and updates from all departments on that specific project and document them precisely in the software system.
- Send the collected and documented comments/updates to the appropriate teams.
- When each project is done you will be required to file and archive the work in a meticulous manner.