Aquent has a contract opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator with a top-tier Fortune 500 company. This is a 9 month temorary opportunity.
Specific skills required for the assignment:
- Job requires a high school education or equivalent and at least 3 years traffic or related experience, preferably in a graphic arts and/or packaging environment. College degree preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of packaging and new product development production processes.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and possess exceptional follow-through skills to coordinate, schedule and document, as well as ensure timely completion of, a large volume of projects simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent communications, project planning and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work proactively, be results driven and able to guide project progress according to timelines.
- Must demonstrate highly proficient computer skills and be adept in all Microsoft Office applications as well as proprietary traffic/billing software application.
- Must be able to utilize computer tracking systems. High proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and browsers (IE, Safari, Chrome) necessary to locate information and create customized charts and spreadsheets. Agile experience preferred.