Our client, a broadcast leader providing music across all genres, live play-by-play sports, the biggest names in news and talk, is looking to hire talented members for their growing Traffic Department. The Traffic team focuses on flawless execution of copy for our Talk Channels, from tracking commercial scripts, ensuring all copy/creative is received and input in our WideOrbit and Prophet systems in a timely manner, and working closely with other members of the traffic team (log), the ad sales team, and our valuable clients. The Coordinater of Traffic will proactively interface directly with agencies/clients in obtaining copy and instructions for scheduled sales orders and will be able to eventually contribute on both the copy and log side of the business and support the fast-paced team.
If you are going to work in Traffic, why not Traffic with one of the fastest growing ad sales businesses in media! Join the winning team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Traffic Manager and department with other activities as assigned and serve as back-up.
• Review and assess any ad sales creative issues that affect tracking, successful execution, reporting and downstream billing.
• Work closely with the Ad Sales Account Executives to ensure the copy is meeting the expectation of the client and missing copy is received timely.
• Be flexible to accommodate last minute business.
• Provide unsurpassed customer service.
• Liaise among sales department, engineering operations, programming and commercial production departments.
• BA in Communications or business preferred.
• 1-2+ years of traffic experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service to deliver excellence through your contribution to the team.
• Take pride in delivering a quality product. Own your product!
• Ability to handle large volumes of material (multiple channels).
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Wide Orbit/Paradigm experience preferred, but not required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs