The Traffic Coordinator is primarily accountable for two key functions:
- Managing the process of uploading and detailing references for creative projects submitted for client-mandated legal and compliance review. This requires a thorough understanding of the client’s legal/compliance submission requirements and the ZINC tool utilized for tracking the legal/compliance reviews.
- Assisting the Studio Account Team by coordinating workflow processes and maintaining project tracking detail accurately for a large volume of projects.
Tasks related to these functions include:
- Accurately inputting new jobs into both workflow tracking tool and compliance submission tracking tool, capturing all required detail
- Organizing files for compliance submission insuring that all requirements have been met for final file/regulatory submissions
- Tracking and QC’ing projects through the entire compliance process and back into the Studio as needed
- Working closely with account managers to assist with workload balancing to meet all project deadlines
- Assembling assets for design projects, markup of changes
- Coordinating project tracking and reporting, keeping project statuses current and project detail accurate
Skills and abilities required for success in this position:
- 3+ years of traffic coordination or digital asset management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success coordinating large volume of projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception through final release of files.
- Excellent client service skills with strong diplomatic verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Acrobat, basic knowledge of InDesign, proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project teams
Additional qualifications preferred:
- 2+ years in the Pharmaceutical industry with familiarity with industry terms and a good understanding of compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- Ability to estimate resource requirements based on project scope a plus