My client is a telecoms provider who is in a growth period. Their main aim is to grow their customer base organically through world-class services and customer service. They are looking for Trading Managers for their Retention, Acquisition and In Life teams.
As a Trading Manager you will manage the day-to-day trading category roadmap to maximise volumes and margin. To this end you will have great people skills, and an ability to create and realise solutions through analysis and strategic planning. Trading Managers deliver the monthly outcome for the team by working with others within an agreed financial framework. These are high profile positions within the Customer channel with a primary responsibility of delivering financial returns, but keeping customer at the forefront of any decisions.
If you’re good with numbers, analytical, have an entrepreneurial attitude, understand customers, shopping behaviour, and are ready to take things up a gear this is the role for you.
· Analysis of existing customer trends using pivot tables, research and channel feedback.
· Able to use segmentation & propensity models to define targeted acquisition, retention or churn reduction initiatives.
· Define & deliver initiatives based upon strong commercial foundations
· Cross-functional leader able to engage across disciplines and at all levels within the company.
- Analysing specified problems and issues to find the best solutions.
- Support small internal customers to ensure their needs are met, as well as helping senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Analysing key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identify possible impacts on the business.
- Deliver prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Develop and deliver a marketing plan for significant aspects of a product, service or marketing area
- Assume responsibility for key financial deliverables
- Clear and concise communication
- Provide technical guidance on analysing data from multiple sources to draw conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Conduct market analysis and provide technical guidance in order to develop comprehensive understanding of customer/market conditions, enabling maximum ROI.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
· Developing business cases.
· Knowledge of subscription products and services.
· Highly analytical.
· Great influencing and collaboration skills.
· Business focussed.
· Entrepreneurial attitude.
· Advance Excel user.