Seeking an energetic and passionate project manager who brings experience working on execution of exhibits, displays and tradeshows, staying on-budget and on-time.
In this position, the Sr. Production Specialist – Exhibits & Displays is responsible for managing all tactical aspects of a tradeshow and/or event, while ensuring the execution of exhibits, displays, and tradeshows are on-budget and on-time. The Sr. Production Specialist will partner with business units to determine venues and booth locations at tradeshows, develop timelines for projects, and track the budget. They will work with designers to develop exhibits, displays, floor plans and layouts, while also working with product engineers and marketing to collect technical information to facilitate display builds. They will negotiate with vendors and clearly communicate all necessary information to team members to ensure efficient and effective execution. They will also be responsible for verify required product lists are complete and kept up-to-date with changes, order entry, shipping and product receipt dates. The Sr. Production Specialist – Exhibits & Displays will also present different reports, summaries and debriefs to upper management using PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents.
The Sr. Production Specialist – Exhibits & Displays must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time both domestically and internationally. The majority of the travel in this position will be done between September and April.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years’ experience in project management. Experience in tradeshows is preferred
- Strong background in budget development and analysis with the ability to communicate estimates, production schedules and production specifics to internal and external vendors
- Ability to read blueprints, construction documents, and familiarity with construction of displays for tradeshows
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision,while paying high attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP, AutoCAD, architectural drafting, rendering, and product knowledge are all preferred, but not required