Vitamin T is looking for an Trade Show Specialist for a client of ours in Culver City. This client is looking to add this candidate to their growing events team to help assist with the 2018 trade show schedule. This will be an on-going full-time contract position where if offered the position you will be an employee of Aquent/Vitamin T working for our client. The Trade Show Specialist will be responsible for working with the Events team to execute presence at, and support the management of tradeshows and associated sponsorships, selected hosted events and initiatives including corporate conferences and internal meetings. We're seeking an energetic, motivated, organized individual to join the team. As the Trade Show specialist, you will plan, organize, coordinate, and execute trade show activities for
selected shows. For success in this role, the ideal candidate will possess a professional attitude and strong communication skills and be able to work with a variety of internal and external customers at varying levels of seniority.
- Management of US and International industry trade shows and sponsorships
- Attend to all details of trade show services including utilities, electricity, food/beverage, employee staffing; etc.
- Venue research as needed for tradeshow execution
- Work closely with outside tradeshow exhibiting partner to ensure properties are developed, shipped, maintained and stored according to our needs.
- Create and manage graphics matrix for industry and hosted events and oversee all other graphics
- Prepare individual budget/spend report for each event and provide periodic progress reports as requested.
- Work with marketing communications team on branding and messaging
- Work with Marketing, Design, Legal, Finance, and Demand Generation teams to ensure all production tasks are completed on time.
- Gather post event feedback and evaluations in order to review ROI and improve future results
- Ensure high standards for all event execution and brand consistency
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, focusing on tradeshows and corporate events
- Proven track record of project management skills
- Meticulous and organized; known for attention to detail.
- Ability to create and manage a budget
- Flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime and travel when required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.