Large Media and Entertainment brand is looking for a temporary Project Coordinator to join their team. This is a 3-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extending.
The Title Operations Innovation Project Coordinator will provide Title Setup, Asset Management and Asset Tracking support for promotional videos and static artwork. With direction from the Title Ops Innovation Manager and Innovation Project Managers, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for operational tracking of video and artwork assets, daily maintenance of reports and projects, reporting on progress and performing title setup in proprietary tools (artwork, video, subtitles, dubbed audio) of deliverables. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for quality assurance of all of the assets utilized for these titles.
The ideal Project Coordinator candidate is a self-motivated worker, who thrives in an environment that relies on her/his self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. S/he is extremely detail-oriented, technically sound and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment. The position is on site in the Hollywood offices and is estimated to be 30-40 hours per week.
- Title Setup for Promotional Content (Artwork, Trailers, Recaps, Teasers, etc.)
- Submitting Promotional Content for Localization
- Asset Tracking in Asset Management System
- Perform QC of asset, title setup and playability before going live
- Reporting using internal tracking tools
- 3-4 years of experience with Digital Asset Management Systems
- Expert knowledge of A/V Video Formats (ProRes, H264) and Artwork (PSD, JPEG, PNG)
- Previous (3-4 years) experience with operational workflows that require managing tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
- Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization, and communication skills.
- A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS College Degree
- Entertainment industry background (studio, creative agency, etc.)
- Passion for film and television.
- Knowledge of localization (subtitles and dubbed audio)