The Digital Marketing Strategist will balance execution and analysis. This person will work with the Channel & Digital Integration team to manage consumer acquisition strategy, focusing cross-channel and supporting net-new-active customer growth through SEO, SEM, Display, Email, Native, and Mobile. Working in concert with multiple business units inclusive of Consumer and Credit Marketing, analytics, finance, and web, you will work to develop pro-forma analyses and daily, weekly and monthly performance reporting. The candidate should be comfortable working with a broad & diverse set of stakeholders both internal & External.
This is a hands-on role and our ideal candidate will be instrumental in the delivery and reporting of our campaigns. We need a self-starter and strong problem-solver who has had experience across multiple digital marketing channels as well as mobile app marketing in addition to familiarity with tools such as Doubleclick, DART, Google Analytics, MTA attribution, etc.
Digital Marketing spans across the various paid and organic digital channels: Website, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Display, Mobile and Social campaigns. With deep functional expertise, the Digital Media & Optimization team drives performance optimization across channels, improves marketing infrastructure and tests new initiatives. The team’s objectives are to align with the business unit and drive new user activation and engagement with the existing file. The team will leverage all available channels to optimize return and focus on KPIs for North America businesses: Consumer and Credit. Really need someone to help with the teams work load.
You will work closely with brand and social marketing teams to drive lower funnel demand and various analytics teams to revise the company’s attribution logic.
Campaign development and management will include media buying, test plan development, measurement & instrumentation, creative development (via agencies and internal teams) and overall optimization of the user flow. You will set and deliver against performance targets and budgets by channel, allocating budget using forecast models such as diminished returns and attributions and optimize based on ROI.
• 2-5 years experience in online marketing. Minimum 1-2 years in account management/marketing role in Display Advertising or broader online marketing channels like Search, Paid Social or Mobile Marketing.
Deep functional expertise working with ad servers like Conversant (Mediaplex),
• Experience in Retail, eComm and Fin Tech a plus.
• 2+ years directly managing paid media buys, including trafficking, campaign optimization and measurement. Agency experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA/MS preferred, Business/Marketing major preferred.
• Talented. Intellectually curious, quick study who will learn the business quickly, proactive problem solver who will actively engage in thoughtful debate. Conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability, loves to solve complex problems, and wants to trail blaze.
• Undaunted by chaos. Masterful ability to juggle. Forceful, willful, and totally committed to action.
• Excellent judgment and self-leadership.
• Understanding of the financial services, financial tech, and payments industry / ecosystem a plus
Really rich digital experience and communication skills is critical.
Ability to adapt to different circumstance and environment.
Ability to present themselves to different teams and communicate well
Self-motivated, independent worker.
3/26/2018 - 12/31/2018, Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm, 40hrs, Overtime is possible due to working with west coast time zone difference. 100% onsite, possibly Friday work from home. No travel required.