We are looking for a Test Automation Developer to join our team working on the next big first person shooter experience. We are seeking a talented, experienced developer who want to work on a triple-A franchise that will redefine the FPS experience and live and breathe as a service for years to come. We need your help to bootstrap into a sustainable culture of highly scalable test automation and rapid iteration between disciplines.
- Work closely with test to automate existing manual test cases.
- Work with dev leads and senior developers to improve existing test automation frameworks.
- Write new test automation to ensure feature and system work is reliable and future-proof.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 2-3 years of development experience in the games (or related) industry
- At least 2 years of professional C++ experience
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Experience with Lua or similar scripting systems
- Experience with TAEF or similar unit test frameworks
- Experience building test automation for complex systems