Aquent is currently in search of a Territory Relationship Manager for our Client in the Maryland area. This full-time role involves up to 50% travel, with the office location being in their Maryland facility.
NOTE: This role does REQUIRE that the person be located in the Maryland area and work out of the Maryland office 50% of the time. The remaining 50% will be spent traveling to surrounding areas/states for meetings, visits and events.
- Manage a productive relationship between automotive dealer groups, local colleges and students.
- Represent the automotive technician training-internship program at Recruiting events at the high school and adult education, and collegiate levels
- Handle both dealer and College program inquiries generated from web site inquiries and provide relevant marketing materials
- Act as the first point of contact for dealers and students, including event participation and coordination regarding industry / recruiting events
- Assist with graduation to dealership tech placement
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to travel up to 50% (including overnights) within the state and surrounding states for events and meetings
- Previous background in Customer Service or an Automotive environment with ability to develop / nurture long standing relationships
- Professional mentality, with strong presentation skills (to students, customer, and internal stakeholders), project management skills, as well as the ability to produce tangible (KPI driven) results with little day-to-day guidance
- Passion for automotive, with mechanical aptitude a strong plus
- Strong written/verbal communication and Microsoft Office suite skills
- Valid Drivers license without restriction
How To Apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
This isn't the role for you? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards