Temporary Product Marketing Associate (Initially 3 Month Contract)
A brand-new opportunity has become available for Temporary Product Marketing Associate to join my Client who are a leading Investment Management firm based in London. This is a superb Contract opportunity with potential to extend your time there.
As the Product Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for creating all new standard pieces of product marketing literature primarily including presentations, sales aids and fund range overviews.
This opportunity comes with plenty of support as you will be working very closely with Channel Marketing team in Europe and the International Sales teams, with this employer’s affiliate companies. This is a superb chance for someone looking to continue to gain knowledge about a broad product set as well as gaining exposure to all areas of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Ensure timely and accurate updates of the standard pitch books for several of the businesses key subsidiaries.
- Work with the Channel Marketing Managers/Sales teams to create bespoke presentations for events, conferences, webcasts and roadshows.
- Work with the Specialist teams in creating new materials such as sales aids and product pages.
- Work with affiliates on developing themes and messaging for client webcasts, ensuring that the topic is relevant and.
- Attend all product related training sessions.
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in creating PowerPoint presentations and investment-related marketing materials.
- Experience working with or for an Financial Services business.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the asset management industry a big bonus.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Have the motivation to drive content of the literature you own.
- Ability to create engaging visual diagrams.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
If this sounds like you and the role has sparked your interest, then please do apply right away!