We are recruiting for our Client-global technology company and platform owner.
It is temporary 11 months role on-site Client in fantastic offices with perks
As part of the London Tech recruiting team, you will be responsible for building teams of Technical talent across various offices in EMEA. You will have the opportunity to work across a number of Tech hiring areas across our Client’s product areas.
Our Client is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The people operations team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future employees.
You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals, working closely with your hiring managers, interview teams and cross functional staffing/HR partners
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Must have EMEA experience and the ideal would be UK/Polish/French market exposure
- direct 360 recruitment experience
- Tech Industry experience
- Used to presenting QBRs
- Used to setting strategic goals
- Consistency in career progression
- Really good business acumen
- Experience closing a diverse range of senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships