Our client is looking for a Technology Director.
This professional will manage a team of developers, project managers and QA technicians (approx 10 staff).
• Define and establish process and standards for development, project management and quality assurance.
• Works with the Brand Management and Digital Strategy teams during pre-production meetings to translate the client's business requirements to a sound technical architecture/approach. Oversees the execution of the technical strategy once the clients' approval is obtained.
• Provide technical and business oversight to all projects within the designation
• Assist in identifying and developing new customers and projects by providing technical guidance while collaborating with business development.
• Explain project technology and process to agency management and staff as well as clients.
• Ensure that the technology group is constantly acquiring new technology skills, as well as enhancing and growing the current skills within the group.
• Research new products and technologies to determine fit with the overall application architecture.
• Ensure all operational elements of the technology group are closely and properly managed, such as staffing, hiring, business development and career management.
• Works closely with other discipline leads to ensure that tight integration across all disciplines is in place, as well as diversifying the company’s offering.
• Ensure the agency systems, processes and external relationships meet with privacy and security requirements and that the agency is protected from risk.
• 10-12+ years of related overall experience including hiring and management of direct and contract resources.
• Proven ability to develop technology solutions for a wide range of clients in the digital space that deliver results.
• Experience with personalization and targeting technologies, data-warehousing/big data technologies a plus.
• Experience with enterprise and web architecture, software methodology, frameworks, and design patterns.
• Experience conducting requirements analysis and developing cost and time estimates. Strong experience with industry software development methodologies ranging from waterfall to Agile.
• Legacy of building excellent relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge seeker
• Desire to always be ahead of the curve.