Our consulting client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support their internal marketing team. This role is a manager level role and they are looking for someone who has exclusively used Digital Marketing skills for the last 10+ years. This is a freelance position through the end of August with the possibility of extension. This role is REMOTE and the clients preference is a candidate from the Eastern Time Zone.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an outstanding, innovative digital marketer with a proven track record creating and driving digital campaigns to reach the target audience.
- You live, breath, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great digital content and campaigns look like.
- You are curious, creative, strategic and have an opinion on where digital platforms and channels, from websites, to apps, to video are heading.
- You are the digital talent of the future with the must have skills, attitude, capabilities and potential to help our organization grow and evolve.
- Work with marketing leads to plan, manage, implement and optimize high impact digital marketing campaigns and strategies tied to business goals.
- Provide strategic program planning and design, general management, quality control, and optimization across all owned, earned and paid channels.
- Manage website pages ensuring a differentiated and impactful market presence that showcases our full portfolio of services and client value.
- Oversee social media campaign planning, development and integration with the core Technology social editorial calendar
- Monitor trends and innovations in digital marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Analyze, review and report on all digital marketing activity and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and insights to drive future program enhancements.
- Provide strong internal client service e.g. quality, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
- Minimum 10+ years marketing and communication experience, 5+ years of digital marketing specialization ideally with some years spent in a large corporate technology orientated business. Agency experience working large B2B organizations also a plus.
- Demonstrated digital marketing strategic planning abilities.
- Experience managing online content strategy, messages, design and UX to drive engagement on corporate websites
- Proven experience managing high impact and effective multi-channel digital campaigns
- Search engine marketing – Experience with search engine optimization and paid search strategies.
- Working knowledge and experience of the blogging ecosystem.
- Mandatory social media channel professional experience: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Slideshare and YouTube.
- Experience running a social media program on the ground at large events.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing paid social media tactics on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience and knowledge of analytics, understanding of digital KPIs and campaign optimization based on data driven insights
- Experience using digital marketing tools and platforms to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field (specialization in online/digital marketing a plus)