Our client, a Fortune 100 company in Spring, is looking for a outstanding copyrwriter who can help tell the story of the amazing work being done by the Architecture & Technology team. This team is responsible for evaluating new technologies and advising on which ones will be adopted across the enterprise and also for setting the guidelines of how digital technology is used. Things like Augmented & Virtual Reality and The Internet of Things. This is one of the most sought after teams in the enterprise and they need someone to help them tell their story internally, who can be completely immersed in the team to become an advocate and voice internally.
They need someone who can produce content, not just consult. While some of the deliverables are more long form, like their quarterly newsletter, they really need someone who can talk to technology experts, and translate highly complex information into short nuggets that focus on what the new technologies mean to the employees. They need someone who challenges they way they think and can bring a fresh perspective to the enterprise, bust must also be personable and able to relate an garner respect from highly technical people. They will help with the execution and co-development of the overall A&T communication and marketing strategy and roadmap to keep the internal community informed of the constantly changing digital opportunities.
• Work with Technology Program Coordinator to influence and develop campaigns, messaging for technology and architecture positioning
• Responsible for overseeing all elements of the communications plan including copywriting of newsletters, storyboarding overview/how-to videos, crafting Yammer posts, while working with and learning from technical experts
• Craft primary themes, order of events, and the roadmap into a communication calendar
• Maintain and steward communications calendar and framework for A&T and the Technology program
• Recommend measurement activities, call-to-action elements, and potentially new channels or improvements to existing channels of communication
• Taking a holistic view of the visual design/copy in all content pieces, especially the implementation/interpretation of the brand, and ensures that the audience, voice, and purpose of each piece are always considered
• Coordination with communications and branding to ensure consistency of message