- This is for a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add an Technical Writer to their Project Team in Lake Buena Vista / Kissmmee area.
If selected as the Technical Writer you would:
- provide innovative, quality, effective technical writing and training documentation, with a focus on the maintenance and safety of attractions and facilities
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing safety procedures in support of critical safety programs and leveraging the ADDIE instructional design model to deliver appropriate traditional and technology solutions for training.
• Develop and sustain technical documentation for procedural and training based scenarios, using established formats, templates, styles and processes
• Use a self-directed approach to gathering content, interviewing Subject Matter Experts, writing deliverables, and coordinating approvals
• Partner with the training team to develop blended learning solutions that may take the forms of study and facilitator guides, job aids, video scripts, and more
• Create knowledge and performance assessments to assure learning objectives are met
• Demonstrate partnership, influence, professional expertise and collaboration