We are working with a global Fortune 50 company that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for available Technical Communication Specialists (Technical Writers and Editors) to join their Information Services team located in Mesa, Arizona.
Technical Communications Specialists are members of the Shared Services Group – Information Services – Create and Capture Technical Information. The Information Services team helps employees throughout the company create, access, understand, harness, manage, and disseminate information. They optimize the latest developments in information management strategies to support our client’s innovation and competitiveness, delivering high quality, cost effective solutions on a global scale.
The Create & Capture team includes visual and technical communicators with excellent critical thinking, photographic, and writing skills. They successfully collaborate to provide the services that our client needs.
The Technical Communication and Electronic Publishing teams of professional communicators supports the product life cycle by developing the technical media deliverables required by our client’s experts who design, manufacture, assemble, obtain certification, deliver, and service our products worldwide. Technical Communications Specialists serve as advisors in their field, providing access to and understanding of standards, templates, formats, and other requirements.
• Writes, edits, and proofreads technical content
• Gathers input and reconciles conflicting comments
• Verifies consistency and clarity of communication
• Defines scope of project, negotiates agreement, and monitors status
• Develops concepts and proposals for new content management
• Negotiates approaches to content structure and design
• Adheres to company guidelines for classified content
• Ensures compliance with company standards for communication and branding
• Determines content requirements for regulatory treatment, coordination, or approval
Basic Qualifications (Required):
• Demonstrated experience creating technical content
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe products
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to follow standards and style guides
• Experience interfacing with subject matter experts in a virtual environment
• Ability to refine project requirements
• Experience working to complex project requirements
• Experience meeting project block points and deadlines
• Technical writing degree or certificate
• Experience creating technical content for aerospace, telecommunications,
manufacturing, pharmaceutical, software, or similar industry
• Proficiency with Content for Reuse methodologies and applications
• Experience with process documentation
• Experience working with global team members
One of the following:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background Screen, Drug Screen, Education Verification
Interested? Please apply directly to this posting to be reviewed by a "real live person". We'll circle back around to you if your experience is a match for our client! Please be sure to include the following in your application:
· Short summary of your expertise & qualifications
· Updated Resume
· Salary Expectations
· Availability to start employment
Referral Rewards - Earn $$$$$ for your great referrals!
This job not a fit for you? Please refer a friend and earn $ for all your referrals we put to work! Keep earning for up to 6 months after we place your referral! aquent.com/rewards