This is a 3 month contract role with a large biotechnology company, there is a possibility it could extend longer.
Technical writer will be a critical member of a team responsible for identifying and documenting Service Operations work instructions. Responsible for engaging team members, compiling and organizing work flow information and creating concise and clear work instructions per project commitments.
- Document Service Operations tasks into standardized work instructions
- Participate on Kaizan team to identify best practices and workflows
- Ability to engage employees performing Service Operations tasks and gather required information to incorporate into work instructions
- Ability to evaluate content for appropriate depth and detail
- Participate in work instruction validation and make required changes
- Experienced in creating documentation for SAP/JDE process flows utilizing flowcharts, screen shots and written instruction
- Works with minimal direction both independently and within a team environment
- Strong time management skills, works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with SAP and JDE
- Skilled in use of Office software
- Strong grammar and writing skills