THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
Responsible for the design and development of external customer-facing troubleshooting flows in support of customers, and other service delivery specialists. Integrate with Training, Product Management, Business Analysis, and clients to ensure that accurate, clear, concise, timely, and relevant, documents/information can be developed and posted for use by customers. Gather supporting technical and system information to ensure that all materials are available to support planned launches and enhancements. Work closely with current operations and call center personnel to optimize the information exchange and to keep documentation current and relevant.
• BUSINESS ANALYSIS: Gather existing information from the analysis of business requirement documentation, operational level processes, and functional requirements documentation to plan requirements to create business rules, messages, troubleshooting flows, and instructions for use by customers.
• DOCUMENTATION: Authors, edits, rewrites, and verifies with SMEs that all documentation materials that have been created are consistent for use by operational staff and customers.
• COORDINATION: Interface with Training, Product Management, Sales, Business Analysts, Marketing, OEM Clients, and Branding to ensure that a consistent, clear, and concise message is developed and maintained in all materials.
• TESTING: Maintain relationships and work with user groups to validate materials for accuracy, content, functionality, and usability. Participate with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) to ensure valid and consistent documentation is maintained for customers and the business.
• B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in the development of documentation in support of call center operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2-3 years of experience in designing and developing process flows, methods, and procedures preferred.
• Excellent open and proactive written communication skills with focus on grammatical and usability skills. Ability to work in team-oriented environment. Ability to work in matrix-managed environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Excel, Word, Power Point, and Visio. Proven analytical skills. Strong customer service orientation.
• Previous experience in documenting, building or working with external customer-facing technical support documents or troubleshooting flows is desired.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION