This position will support the Compensation Department sponsored multi-year, multi-million dollar HR data and process improvement project, iSAP Project, which is reconfiguring our HR data system of record for better system optimization and controls. Reporting to the Project lead, this position will lead the administration of our guidance document needs. The Senior Technical Writer will also be responsible for leading the development and management of the strategy, work plan, and the authoring, administration and governance of human resources policies and standards related to this project.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 4 years related work experience. Desired: • Experience in content management, process improvement, and project management in the development of a wide range of business documentation deliverables.
• Advanced knowledge and application of documentation technologies and processes.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and SharePoint.
• Ability to write in a clear, consistent voice that adheres to corporate standards and brand guidelines.
• Ability to distill complex policy into easily understood language.
• Ability to self-start as well as collaborate with team members
• Strong attention to detail in all written work, as well as the organization and maintenance of documents.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills while remaining flexible to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment.
• Write, review and edit Human Resources related policies, standards and procedures (guidance documents) so that documents are accurate, complete and easy to understand while also following standard corporate templates.
• Provide consulting support to HR employees or contractors on the appropriate content and style for individual guidance documents. Manage the review and approval process for all published guidance documents. • Monitor document expiration dates and work with Human Resources guidance document owners to review and update documents prior to their expiration.
• Manage and update as required the Human Resources section of the online corporate Guidance Document Library and archive all published documents to the corporate document management system.
• Handle critical projects related to guidance documents
• Coordinate with various stakeholders and teams across multiple human resource functional areas in order to ensure successful implementation of guidance documents.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs