Services To Be Performed:
- Create and publish technical documentation and manuals for skilled and unskilled technicians.
- Using the current documentation set, create quick start guides and training for contractors.
- Collect and interpret technical data or information and coordinates layout for publication.
- Contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Interview subject matter experts (SMEs) and perform hands-on dry runs.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, and excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with internal/external customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to author SOPs, FAQs, and other documentation to maintain a solid knowledge base.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong project coordination skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, to multi-task, and to prioritize effectively while driving high-impact, positive results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, English, or an equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Ideally, this person has experience in creating quick start guides and has some experience in training creation.