We are looking for a Technical Writer who will directly help our customers, partners, and internal employees better understand how to configure and use our cloud-based services. You will responsible for building and maintaining our text and media content in our externally facing online-based documentation portal. To produce the content, you will work in cooperation with our technical writer lead, software engineers and product managers. We believe that you excel in collaborative environments and are a someone that thrives in helping others excel in your area. Are you the one we are looking for?
This role will work with the Cloud Documentation team and synced with the rest of the team in Sweden. The Cloud team has pretty stick process on how to publish and how things need to look. Needs to have Exacting Tech Writing skills to follow the very specific and outline steps within the Cloud Marketplace. Looking for Tech Writer who has some PM skills as well. Having any experience working with an international Team, that is a HUGE Plus. Looking for them to create some presentations and even videos on how our services work. Must be able to explain very technical and translate the very technical 3D specifications into more general terms. We are looking to release the initial release in September 2018. Person needs to be able to hit the ground running to help us hit the release date. We have a PM that sits in Redmond they will interface with and the Tech Lead and sponsor sit in Sweden. Prior experience with Content Management system such as WordPress is highly desirable. We need to provide a landing a page within the Cloud site for the project.
- You will help the team build a strong outward facing documentation repository for our services
- You will deliver top quality, thorough product documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- You will participate in the timely design, production, and delivery/completion of product documentation
- You will build, maintain, and follow consistent writing style standards and guidelines across documentation materials
- You have a minimum 3 years of technical writing experience
- You have a strong inner drive and love to take initiatives and the ability to work independently with limited direction
- Video tutorial creation, and/or proficiency developing illustrations (Adobe illustrator or PowerPoint) is a plus
- Experience in building online-based customer facing documentation with the industry leading tools ground up