We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on the Cloud Customer Advisory Team. This team is a part of the Cloud engineering team. They run engagements with large, enterprise companies in the Cloud space, build end to end solutions for enterprise customers, and provide feedback to the product teams. The technical writer will create internal documentation on an Cloud data migration process for an enterprise customer.
- Document an Cloud data migration process in flight, directly with a customer.
- Work with key stakeholder (architect) to define outline and documentation plan requirements.
- Work with SMEs (architects and engineers) to observe and document what they are doing and discussing.
- Obtain technical information from SMEs (architects and engineers) and convert feedback into process documentation.
- Responds to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
- Create documentation that is clear and nicely organized. This documentation will be internal best practices documentation to equip the CAT’s team’s experts to follow the same data migration process around the world.
- Must be able to participate in planning and design, and contribute to a project from end to end with minimal supervision.
- 3-5 years’ experience creating technical documentation, writing content for Architects and IT Pros.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in Azure, AWS, or Hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience documenting a data migration process is preferred.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Proactive communicator, consultative, and ability to drive communications and engagement
- Experience working with technical product teams supporting technical audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English, Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.
**We would like this person onsite 3 days a week, but you can work 2 days remote as well!**