On this team, you’ll develop best-in-class training and onboarding experiences for our customers, including first-run experiences, how-to, and additional content that amplify our offering in the customer care space.
As part of the product team, you’ll develop documentation, tool-tips, and contextual help as the product evolves. You’ll work with designers to craft UI that helps customers understand the power of the tools they have for building relationships with customers.
- Become an expert in the virtual agent tool, how to build, trigger, test, and analyze chat performance.
- Write high-quality support content, including UI, how-to tutorials, tool-tips, contextual help, short videos, and other content as we evolve this key business asset.
- Use customer feedback, user research insights, and PM direction to develop a POV on what kind of content is needed to best communicate with customers and build a strong relationship via our product offering.
- 5+ years of experience in technical or procedural writing, including how to video creation using screen capture software, copywriting with experience and interest in working with tool documentation or how-to content.
- An understanding of how content strategy works to deliver the right content, to the right audience, at the right time—and why customer care content is a crucial in the customer journey.
- The ability to write for technical and nontechnical audiences. Passion for distilling complex technical subject areas into simple, easy to understand content.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Computer Science, Technical Communications or related field.
- Deep customer empathy and a passion for new technologies
- Experience writing scripts or dialogue for bots/virtual agents.